Thursday, May 27, 2010

SMARTBOARD JOURNEY -MAY

I used my PD day today and it was awesome.  The only glitch I had was that I had to re-do my blog as my original blog with eduperience is no more.  I learned a valuable lesson though,  always save your blogs as a word document first then post!  I didn't save my big long reflection from December in a word document and no matter how hard I try to access it, I cannot see it.  What is so frustrating is that I know the exact title and so when I type that into a search engine it comes up but of course when I click on it, it doesn't show me what I posted.  Oh well, a lesson learned indeed.  So I feel my blog is a bit incomplete without my December reflection!  My reflection on my first year with the SMARTboard is still to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment